Don't let the bed bugs bite...
Utah Bed Bugs
Utahs Leader In Bed bug elimination
We bring the HEAT to Bed Bug Elimination!
Bed bugs are an incredibly difficult pest to control! They are very good at hiding in tiny cracks and crevices.
Modern day structures can offer bed bugs an incredible amount of hiding locations, such as beds, dressers, books, electronics,toys, etc.
Many modern bed bug populations are also highly resistant to the insecticides labeled for their control. A study from the University of Kentucky found that 90% of bed bugs are resistant to traditional pesticides.
Because bed bugs can be difficult to access and have proven their ability to develop resistance to a wide range of pesticides, Signature Pest Control uses state of the art heat treatments for the control of bed bugs.
HEAT vs CHEMICAL
- Research studies and experience have shown 122 degrees kills all life stages of bed bugs including eggs.
- Requires only one treatment for elimination. (99.99% effective)
- Ability to treat most items including books, electronics, and toys.
- Inability to become resistant to heat.
- Treatments can be time consuming.
- Requires multiple treatments to combat eggs hatching.
- Unable to treat sensitive items including books, electronics, and toys.
- Increasing resistance to most pesticides and conventional treatments.
Did You know...
There Is No Such Thing As Too Early!
Bed bugs can grow rapidly, and it's important to stop the spread, and eliminate before they multiply.
Exterminating one bug can stop the spread of over 1,000+ Bed bugs. (which can be reached within months)
If you think you may have found even just ONE bug, grab our checklist below and reach out to us so we can do what we do best, and thats stopping the spread of Bed Bugs.
Get In Touch With Us Today!